Our aims come under the umbrella of the four themes of dialogue, inclusivity, community and national. We plan to release annual statements on our website providing updates on all of the below.
– To facilitate regular member and supporter surveys to make sure that our engagement with the club is informed by the views of a wide selection of fans
– To facilitate club Q&As to answer questions raised by members
– To continue dialogue through our Memorandum of Understanding with the club on issues raised by members such as:
– Adherence to Financial Fair Play
– The production and sale of the football kit, particularly in relation to sponsorship, annual production of three kits and retail price.
– Disability access to the City Ground
– The payment of a Living Wage to NFFC employees.
– The club’s digital offering (including iFollow, social media and the website)
– Matchday experience
– To represent the views of all sections of our membership
– To continue dialogue with the club regarding the development of the new stand and ensure it is accommodating for all.
– To promote diversity and inclusion within the fanbase through projects such as My City My Shirt
– To work with organisations such as Level Playing Field to represent supporters with disabilities
– To establish a Junior arm of the Trust with a view to seeking and representing the views of a wider demographic
– To encourage the club to maintain its affordable ticket pricing policy.
– To provide financial support to assist the club’s women’s programme and widen its supporter base
– To open and maintain dialogue with the club to make the City Ground and the Nigel Doughty Academy more eco-friendly and sustainable
– To support and amplify the work of the Community Trust and other charity partners within the fanbase
– To continue to work with the club to provide support for local foodbanks
– To work closely with the Football Supporters’ Association to contribute and shape its national projects, working groups and initiatives including: